In recent years more and more local churches are asking themselves ‘what can we do to make a difference in our community?’ With the affect of austerity and the Global Financial crisis, many churches are becoming a haven for local people by providing services such as food banks.
We believe that social action should be underpinned by an overriding strategy which answers the questions:
- What are the short, medium and long terms needs in our community?
- How can we build our capacity, capability and influence to deliver community benefit through social action?
- How can we build positive relationships with local stakeholders?
- What will our delivery look like and how do we make it happen?
- What do we want to achieve in the short, medium and long term in terms of social impact, influence and church growth?
We can work with your church council, eldership or leadership team to facilitate and advise around strategy formation and give you the benefit of our extensive experience so you can short-cut many of the hard to learn lessons which surround social action and community development.
For more information and to arrange a free initial consultation from one of our team, simply contact us at email@example.com.